Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
this is an old thread resurrected by me... i couldn't understand your post but he has reversed this... you can see who gave you what...

the only thing is that you can't limit how many you see at a time,,5..10..20.. i still see the same amount

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
smoke in the auditorium

SixSick6 said:
the case of j0n who just gave me negative two seconds ago :rolleyes:
sick's sig said:
you (Fastest95PGT) gave me negative karma
I often wonder why these folks pick on you -- they don't seem to -karma me!

Any ideas?

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I didn't pick on Sick.. I felt his post deserved negative Karma so he got it.. that's the point of the Karma system I think. Not necessarily the validity of the post, but it's attitude. Otherwise there wouldn't be a negative option if you only gave it for helpful information.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
youngbecker said:
i dont like this new system, cause if someone gives you karma you cant see who it was to one day return the favour for them and same goes for negative karma
you aren't supposed to be "returning the favor" in the first place.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Fastest95PGT said:
Otherwise there wouldn't be a negative option if you only gave it for helpful information.
Which you gave incorrectly at a time when this kid was ready to order a $300 part which you gave the incorrect info for. Sure you changed it afterwards but that wouldn't have stopeed it had he ordered it. My bold print stopped that, plain and simple.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
SixSick6 said:
Which you gave incorrectly at a time when this kid was ready to order a $300 part which you gave the incorrect info for. Sure you changed it afterwards but that wouldn't have stopeed it had he ordered it. My bold print stopped that, plain and simple.
There is no way for Karma to be "incorrect"... if it wasn't based on opinion, it'd just be given by all or by none and people wouldn't have a little icon to click.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts