Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
whoa!

the first pic is so nice, especially how he made the erebuni kit abit bigger, you should make a front pic of the car like that! looks really nice........jsut the colour if abit, well you nkow, heh :)

-2.5MX-6

·
Registered
600 Posts
I think the first pic looks all right. Personally I'd go for maybe a purple/blue blend instead of a green/yellow. Any Photo Shop gurus out there want to show us how purple and blue would look like?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Makhan:

It's not front-to-rear, but I thought ya might like it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Drop the silver and go for that yellow to green fade, it looks fantastic. Dont like the second pic too much with the monte carlo esqu spoiler job. Wow that green/yellow with the deep tint looks so good. What an attention getter.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
allworldkj said:
Drop the silver and go for that yellow to green fade, it looks fantastic. Dont like the second pic too much with the monte carlo esqu spoiler job. Wow that green/yellow with the deep tint looks so good. What an attention getter.
Indeed. Every time I look at that green/yellow pic, it makes me want it even more. The thing is I'm not looking to grab attention from people on the streets, I don't want it that wild. I have the person who did this PS do another version of it with different colors. Then, if I like it, I might just go for it this summer since I'm getting the whole car repainted anyways. After that, it's new rims, and I'm off to the shows...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts