Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody any experience with the Kenwood KFC-6808C speakers?
Are this one a good choice for in the frontdoors?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I dont have any expierence with that model of Kenwood speakers, if you have a 93+ MX6 then the speakers need to be 6x8 in size.

I use only kenwood audio and im extremely pleased.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
They dont have to be 6by8 i know. i custom fitted 4, 6.5in, in my car with no problem really. just took some time and a little more $$ but they do sound alot better.

i also like the Kenwood brand. i had 2 amps and my brother has 3 in his car. very good idea for your car.

·
Registered
321 Posts
you can also go 5 1/4 they are easy to fit just need a plate you don't have to worry about building out the door to fit the 6 1/2 if you don't have a lot of loot to spend do 6x8 or 5 1/4 if you don't mind spending the extra doe get the 6 1/2})

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies.
I understand that Kenwood makes good stuff so I will try that speakers.
The size of that speakers are 5x7 so it will fit.

·
Registered
359 Posts
What about?

Have you ever checked out pioneer 6*8 speakers? I bought a pair for like $80.00 bucks at an Audio show. They fit perfect for any Mx-6, Ford Probe. Plus they also sound really good too.

Theirs no cutting or getting custom made speaker holders just put them right in the space of where the factory ones where.

Simple,Easy,cheap what more do you want?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have that Pioneers in my reardeck and indeed they are good.
But I have heard that Kenwood gives better high tones, and that is what I want in the front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts