Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

kill all the v8s u want

667 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  james1111 
#1 ·
link to www.racingmazda.com so far on the new set up we have pulled 12.8@110 on pump gas.and this is just the start of tuning and weight reduction for the car.still have a ways to go.
we have another mx6 getting ready next year and the only 10second miata around.let us know what u think

#3 ·
t3t4,but when i was just playing around with the factory turbo i could stay with gt mustangs and stock z28s.the fun started after that,when the next weekend i was leaving them 3-4 cars behind and they couldnt speak afterwards.})

#4 ·
so do you have a test car for the mx6 yet? What type of numbers did you get? How did you get past the fuel problem for running hih psi? Or do you run high psi? What is the overall price for a full set up? Your website did not make that clear to me. I assume 2995 with ECU. What type of numbers did it put out for the mx3 and the mx6?

#5 ·
test car is a red 89 mx6.12.8@109.somthing
initially we used a product called "the program" its a piggyback
engine mngt system.the car was on pump gas,and 16psi with a t3t4 from turbochargers.com
were not guite done yet with the mx6,were mainly concentrating on the miata now.its the money maker.
check out minimonster.50megs.com
or just pickup a copy of TURBO MAGAZINE,SPORT COMPACT,IMPOR T TUNER,or SUPER STREET to see what can be done with a little know how.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.