Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing to get real excited about.. But yesterday I dusted 2 Grand Ams. 1 of them was an early 90's GT model and the 2nd one was a late 90's SE model. Both of the races were on US-36 from stoplight to stoplight. When I was racing the 90's GT model I shifted to second too early (at 20mph) but I still beat him. Oh yeah, and after I beat the late 90's SE some crappy Corsica pulls up next to me and started revving at me! hahah I dusted him too, but I didnt give him more than a 1st gear run- not wasting gas on those :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Good kills man, I enjoy beating ANYONE who races me. Be it an old crappy truck, or a car, or whatever.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think I mentioned it before but I was driving the GTP one day and a guy raced me in a 2000 Grand Am SE!!! LOL

·
Registered
305 Posts
Someone in a GTP trying to show off to his girl once rudely approached me at a stop light, and in my anger I couldn't refuse. Needless to say I dusted him and then stoped the car and waited for him to catch up and asked him again if he would like a second chance. Needless to say he declined.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Lightrida said:
Someone in a GTP trying to show off to his girl once rudely approached me at a stop light, and in my anger I couldn't refuse. Needless to say I dusted him and then stoped the car and waited for him to catch up and asked him again if he would like a second chance. Needless to say he declined.
Lightrida:
And what kind of mods do you have? Sorry it took so long to reply but I've been gone for months... It coulda been a guy in a GT that bought GTP badges... You must have been runnig a stock GTP and been using NOS...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts