Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh it was funny. ok get this i go to the local grocery store last night to get my check cashed from work. well there is this kid there that has this ugly ass hyundai 4 door. well he is always wanting to race because with his header and straight pipe it means heis the fastest import around(oh yeah can't forget the stickers. well he is getting off work as im walking back to my truck(86 nissan etx. cab) and he comes flying through the parking lot making his car fart(thats what it sounds like when he revs it up) well i have been wanting to see what the old truck would do so i ask him if he wants to race and he's like yeah i will kill that thing. and i was like ok man whatever you say. so we rolo outta the parking lot and go down the road a little bt and turn around in this restraunt parking lot when we pull out in the road i hear im shift into 2(it is an automatic) so we take off im taching my truck up to like 5 grand before every shift by 2 gear i was 2 car links ahead of him we raced like this for about a mile and never once did he get ahead of me and i think he was mad because he couldn't get over like 80 MPH oh sweet victory

peace
Jason

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is a funny story. I had an 86 Nissan Extended cab (they called it an 86 1/2 cause it was the hardbody style). It had the 4 cylinder, but 8 spark plugs. Very strong motor, not fast, but strong (and fast enough to beat a Hyundai). But I LOVED that truck, and miss it dearly (lots o lots of memories--quite a few girls joined me in that little thing). Those seats lay ALMOST all the way back (more than enough room).

I could go on and on. Mine was white, trimmed in black--good combination. I had chrome sawblades (cheap rims), with nice tires, I got compliments on it all the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah those seat do indeed lay almost all the way back. yes that motor is very strong and the best part about mine is that it was given to me hopefully im gonna slam it next weekend. but i guess the kid told his friends my truck was fast becsaue i had 2 of his buddy's wanting to race me just a minute ago when i went to get something to eat

·
Registered
416 Posts
fastest hyuhdai is the tiburon....16.0 in the 1/4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts