Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been raining almost everyday since I've got my car:(.

Last night was no exception. Anyway, I had my old College buddy with me (I hadn't seen in about 1.5yrs), and we were just messing around. I saw a guy in a red Mustang, V6 (only one exhaust pipe). We were going about 30mph or so, I grabbed 2nd, and off we went. I totally left his a$$! I could've left him even worse if my tires would quit spinning. We lined up 3 or 4 times, I beat him each time, even when he got the jump on me! Then we got to line up at a red light, where once again, I spanked him--even with spinning tires.

I wonder if he had a standard or automatic? He had a girl with him. I was surprised he kept racing after I beat him the first couple of times. But it was fun! My friend was like "Man...you're gonna have me spoiled. All I've got is a 4 cylinder with an automatic (in his 1997 4door Accord)." I told him all I had was a 4cylinder--with TURBO! Yeah baby, yeah!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't believe I forgot to post that. PROBABLY about a 1995 or 1996, they all look the same to me between I think 1993 to 1998 (or 1999). It was clean (looked clean anyway), so it was probably a 1996 or above.

G

·
i think he should have had a V8 whatta you think. you can always get the v6's especially on top end because the govenor kicks in aroud 120mph for the 93 & newer v'6s. my cousin has one also and he gets mad when his mustang cuts out because i leave him every time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts