Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday coming home I was in my 89TurboII in my rear view I could see a bimmer running thru traffic like a fool,,I thought it was another young guy driving daddy's E36 M3when I saw daddy driving the car..he ended up next to me at a light at a little a bit later..I knew he was gonna try and show me some Mpower,,When the light turned green I nailed the gas and spun but gripped right away so did the bimmer I didn't want to go nuts because of the amount of cars,,just to the 80km/h limit or more,,but I ended up passing him by atleast a good car lenght and than shut it down..The next light we hit again this time I got him by a good 2 1/2 cars and went all the way to 120km/h I must of done it in lest than 5.5seconds it felt that long a good 1-2 shift and than shut it to 3rd..I guess those upgrades pay up..I really like the sound of the M3 I don't know if he had an exhaust but my BOV was killing the noise it's too loud...Thats the second BMW I take out with an older guy driving it the other time was with my almost stock Mx6GT against a94 E36 325is cp.,,killed him the same way too..It's nice to smoke expensive newer cars in some 80's Jap. box..But then I also have a Bimmer an 89 325is..and would maybe trade my 325 andTII for an M3 old or new any year or model..just wanted to share that with y'all..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.