Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Killed by a Viper. I would be shocked if I was'nt

My best friend has a 1999 Viper RT10 in silver with a Hennessy exhaust. Okay I know that car is fast. Stupid fast but here is my race story with him.

One night I was over his house and I was just about to go home. It was a nice night so he said he was going to take his Viper out for a drive. He headed out of his neighborhood the same way that I go home.

When we got to the main road we both stopped at a light. I knew he was going to punch it because this is he favorite stretch of the road that we were one. So... the light turned green and I took off in my 91 MX6 GT and I actually had him up to about 20 and them.... VVVRRROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!. He shot by me like a silver bullet. I kept going and so did he. When I got to about 105 he was what had to be something like 40 yards ahead of me. He had to have been going somewhere around 135.

The reason I most likely had him up to 20 is the fact that he has only been driving a stick for about 8 months. The Viper is his first car with a stick and he still does not have it down to a science yet. But I think the brute force of that car just makes it up.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i went to a race waqy one time and had the chance to ride around the track in a GTSR ohhhmy god that thing is fast very very fast car STOCK

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He asked me if I wanted to drive it but it had only 80 miles on the speedo. I told him that I will wait until it is broken it them I will work it. Seriously.... I did not want to drive my friends brand new $75,000 car the first day. I'll let him break it first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts