Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is a great board. I love the UBB style setup. A lot easier to see posts and keep up on everything. Great job guys.

Just noticed a small problem. The links in my signature are getting 'board/' added in front of them. Sort of makes it hard to use the link.

Never mind, I'm just stupid and screwed the link up:)

[Edited by Greg S on 09-15-2000 at 11:51 AM]

A

·
0 Posts
Must keep posting! Keep ahead of Damon and all others! Nah, I just wanted to say that this site is really sweet, I love all the graphics, make it look all hi-tech. Good job!

G

·
0 Posts
BIG Improvement over the previous site!!!!!!! This is NICE...thanks to all who contributed. It's about time there was a decent MX-6 site out there!

G

·
0 Posts
Great Site

Finally a (good) site that we can call our own. I have to say this site is awesome, a hell of alot better than the Yahoo junk. Anyway, to a job well done!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Why Yahoo when MX6.com is here???

This site is a much better structured, more organized set up than Yahoo. So why are people continueing to use the Yahoo site? Currently, there are 11 members online at the Yahoo club, but only 3 here :confused: ! I hope those Yahoo members will all come here once that inferior message site is closed down.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Super Site!!!

Now this is all about MX-6. The best site I´ve found on the net about our nice cars!!! Just never close this site, please please please!!!!!!! :)

Mici

1 - 8 of 8 Posts