Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I like it a lot but for a few things.

The wing is a bit much.
Could use some supra tails.
The front lip is a bit sharper than my taste allows.

I suppose the point is that you like it though, and you obviously have done quite a bit of work on it. :tup:

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Sharp car, front and sides. Can't stand that wing. But I always liked the stock spoiler, or a low key wing, if anything at all. Other than the wing though, I really like what you've done. Great job!

Trent

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
The front end needs a little lowering.
sorry for starting with negative comments. Car looks great, very original, like how the angel eyes work with the hood scoop. Those wheels remind me of the ones on a new eclipse...

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Love your six! Looks great!
Did you make that hood custom or buy it, if so where? It looks really nice!
The only thing I don't care for is the wing but I am a little conservative.
Props to Ya!

Heather:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I admit I went a little overboard on the wing but it really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. I actually like the MX w/o a tail. When I first put this tail on I though to myself "wow that was a waste of money" but then when I took it off it lost the street look to it which was what I was trying to achieve so I left it on an grew on it ever since.

www.neugenmotorsports.com is where I got my hoodscoop

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
dude- you got ripped on that scoop....... I got mine from Illicit Racing for $75. Just an FYI. Nice car.

Adam

·
Registered
198 Posts
nice

·
Registered
22 Posts
i like your style, the color is nice and the headlights and hood give you an original look that we can all appreciate, good work! oh yea and what color is tht exactly? get back to me if you want

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
repeat.. but oh well.... dont like the wing either. put a stock one on or leave it without one all together, looks much cleaner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts