Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm heading out on a road trip to Kingston just wondering if anyone out there around that area wanted any parts I'm willing 2 bring the parts out there if you want.. If you want to come meet up we can meet in kingston.. The 11th of Jan. I'm leaving~

·
Registered
213 Posts
Word up... what all do you have kicking around?
I really wanted that CF hood... but can't afford it... don't suppose you'd be interested in a pair of re-inforced FD's for trade?
or a full set of factory rims?
oh and i kno u were looking... i think i still have a JL 500/1 in case you were interested... not sure what the condition is tho...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx for the offer but the c/f hood is being sold i'm bring that with me for the sale.. would love a set of Fd's but not right now i need my m/s rx-8 rims also that amp your offering i dont need it thx anyways i needed a 1000/1 V2.. just check out my threads lots of stuff for sale cheers matt~

·
Registered
213 Posts
thx for the offer but the c/f hood is being sold i'm bring that with me for the sale.. would love a set of Fd's but not right now i need my m/s rx-8 rims also that amp your offering i dont need it thx anyways i needed a 1000/1 V2.. just check out my threads lots of stuff for sale cheers matt~
DAmnit on the hood... lol..
meh... yea i knew you weren't looking for the 500/1.... thats why i didn't post it in your wtb thing... figure i'd put it out there tho...
scouring your posts to see if i need anything... i'll be sure to let ya know...

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey, i kno its a long shot because i couldn't find them listed... but do you have an extra set of fogs kicking around??

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey, i kno its a long shot because i couldn't find them listed... but do you have an extra set of fogs kicking around??
think you could bring those headlights and make a quick pitstop in belleville id have cash for them.

sry i dont have fogs i only have a driver side fog. cass. that aint no quick pitstop 2 belleville witch headlights are you talking about the J spec i have for sale i know i Pm'd you about the tail lights i can bring those as well..
guys get back 2 me quick it's almost the 11th

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ops my bad i thought belleville was further.... i have 2 make it 2 my destination by noon so if you want 2 meet me very close 2 the hwy then sure.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pm me ur celly so I can call I'm leaving Toronto @ like 8am so I should be @ that place 10ish or so

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
i know where you got pulled over!!!!!!!!!!1 its only like 10 minutes from my place where you did! Coulda came over and had a beer while you waited, or i could have drove ya home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts