• Hybrid Kit, no spoiler

Votes: 7 63.6%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

These are my two final options for a bodykit. Please cast your votes on which kit you think looks best since I love both and its really hard deciding:

A: Style 44 Kit with factory spoiler

B: Style 44 front, Shogun sides and rear, no spoiler

Thanks!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I like the Hybrid kit, but I think it would look even better with a stock spoiler.
The TC Spoier sides and back with the 44 front may look nice too.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I love that 44 kit on the Mx-6. I want to get it so bad but I would have to buy a winter beater and that would just cost me to much $$$.

But I only wish I could get that kit for my car

·
Registered
86 Posts
How well do those Style 44 fronts fit? I want to buy one but I am afraid of getting one that will not fit well. Also where is that shogun sides and rear (2nd pic) from? Erebuni?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi there. most of the fronts should fit and if they dont, as long as you go to a decent body shop, they should be able to fix it up for ya. That 2nd pics is done by I :) I photoshopped it, its a mixture of Guido's and JPMX6GT's 6es

·
Registered
763 Posts
I just got myself a 44 front bumper too... I don't think there are any fitment problems cause the body shop hasn't called me asking for more money yet!!!!!!!

Anyways, xenithon I would say do the HYBRID ONE to stay original, everything else has been done on a mx6

I'm going to try to get the skirts and back bumper off coldnoodle's car, I think that would flow pretty well!

HEy you think if you have time you could photoshop a pic of that for me?? the 44 front end and the skirts and bumper off coldnoodle's car??

Thanks if you can!

AND ACID BURN why are you wastinsg your money on a winterbeater?? I Have ALWAYS drove my mx6 in the winter!!!! TORONTO winter aint THAT BAd!!!!

SAVE IT AND BUY MODS!!

:p

·
Registered
242 Posts
Try photoshopping the mazdaspeed front, it may flow a little better with the shogun then the 44.

Here are a couple of pics you may be able to use.

Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed2

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
first off, thanks for the opinions.

secondly I am busy doing that coldnoodle/style 44 now. It will take me a bit cause I have to change the colors so that they fit (we cant have blue carw ith silver front :) )

i was gonna do hybrid but im leaning toward the style 44 mainlt because it looks good from all angles, whilst looking at hybrid from back /backangle is like looking @ shogun due to the use of shogun rear : UGLY IMO.

i am also doing the mazdaspeed one now. gimme a bit of time and i'll be done with them all. do any of you have an online phot album i can use?? then I can send u the pics and u can put them up for all to see :D

anyways, i am not so sure of mazdaspeed one cause of 4 reasons:

1. its pretty much identical to stock front bumper, just with an added lip underneath.
2. EXPENSIVE
3. EXPENSIVE
4. EXPENSIVE

ciao for now

ps. any kit i decide on will keep my original here in south africa cause there are a lot of mx6's (all LS @- thats the only model they brought here) but none have kits cause u cant get them here, that y i have to import them.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You can send them to me and I will put them on my online album. Send them to: [email protected]

·
Registered
732 Posts
Send me a copy of those hybrid touch-ups. I'll post em on my site and taht will help get my body kit mods section goin. Thanks!

[email protected]

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hybrid is definately good... for instance the kit with the 44 front and back and the shogun skirts, that car looks AMAZINg I like it sooo original

and thanks for doing coldnoodle/44 mix for me.

·
Registered
830 Posts
sick6 said:

I'm going to try to get the skirts and back bumper off coldnoodle's car, I think that would flow pretty well!

Personally, I think my kit is too edgy for the #44 front end. the 44 bumper has rounded, smooth finish. And my is too square for that bumper.

·
Registered
830 Posts
As matter of fact, 44 bumper with sleeky TC's side and rear might be the best fit; because they all have that sleek appearance, and they are not as dramatic as the shogun kit. Go with this combo along with the GTR style spoiler or even a touring wing should look pretty good. Also types of flat spoiler will also look great on our car if you really want a unique look(and if you have time to customize it), spoilers such as the one on AM's V8 vantage or the veilside's GS kit)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi there.

i dont think that will work well because the sides of the tc, like those of shogun, extend flat out in a way, creating sort of a step effect, whilst #44 front bulges out by the wheel well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts