Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how long it takes for a body shop to install a shogun kit? I am currious because i got a quote for an hourly rate, but I have no idea how long it will take them.

Also, how do I go about finding a GOOD reputable place in my area? Just start calling around to body shops?

Thanks,
alex

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
just to bolt it on and paint it. i was told a day at the most. not sure of the hour. be sure to budy up with them and tlak to them about the car and everything and be very nice. that tells them you like and they might get youa deal some. later

·
Registered
806 Posts
Here is a better question, "How high is up?" Seriously though installing a kit could take a day or a week. It depends on how piss poor or how good the kit fits. It also boils down to experienced guys doing the job. Rumor has it that you might fall into the PP category with the E kit. If you don't have the kit yet, look into the Spoilers Etc. kit, supposedly its cheaper and get this....fits! Call around and maybe if you see someone with a sweet fitting kit, ask them where they got it done at. Who knows you might get hooked up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.