Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HeYYY, whatsup im new here, i have mazda mx-6 v6 and mx-3 1.8 liter.well the other day my engine blew up and i want to get another engine for my mx6! i got some problems, im kinda broke and im not skilled or too knolegdable with cars! so my quetion is where and how much can i find a klde engine from,, any websites. and another question is: i have a junkyard around my house and they have aprobe gt, how do i know the klde engine in the car is good and runnable??? plz help,

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
dont get a junkyard motor. the cars that are in there are either badly wrecked or the motor is FUCKED. if u get a motor from there, ur most likely going to need to rebuild it.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
post in the "want to buy" section. i'm sure you could find someone with an extra one or from a parts car for relatively cheap. most of us wouldn't mind helping another member get their car going again

·
Registered
69 Posts
i know most junkyards in Connecticut have an engine start guarantee meaning if it doesnt start they take it back and give your money back. You should look into each junkyards terms of agreement if they have it

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey everyone thank you sooo much especially to facko!!! its a good site but i was thinking of motor being a lil cheaper but thats not a porblem ill saveup more lolz! um facko when u purchasd the motor did it run good?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts