Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a KLZE I bought for sale. About 35K-45K on it like most you buy from wreckers...I was gonna put it in but I'm thinking about just getting another DE. Much more simple to put in and I just want my car back you know...motor is pretty much bare. No alt, a/c, or any of that jazz. I have two pics posted on myspace of the motor but I can send more pics if needed. Paid nine and some change for it. PM offers thanks

:shrug:

·
Registered
128 Posts
how much ru asking for it

·
Registered
711 Posts
No it will not "fit".

·
Registered
128 Posts
no it will not fit only in 93 to 96 or 97 gts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Why are you getting rid of the ZE, I would imagine you want to boost? If so you are better off with the lower compression DE. I would like to do the ZE, but boost will net you better horse power in the long run. (if you do it right, and get it tuned.)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a DE and a ZE now...just taking my time rebuilding the DE. Th ZE is just a daily driver and my better looking car. My other 6 needs TONS of work hell for 200 bills what should I expect. lol anyways

Why are you getting rid of the ZE, I would imagine you want to boost? If so you are better off with the lower compression DE. I would like to do the ZE, but boost will net you better horse power in the long run. (if you do it right, and get it tuned.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts