Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a j-spec delivered tomorrow which is likely to be broken. It has various issues that need looking at but if its an uneconomical repair i'm going to break it. I would need help removing the engine but if someone on here want it, it would be a good chance to get anything needed like the ecu etc.

The car has chrome sills, folding mirrors, high level brake light spoilers, j-spec headlights, and a 200bhp KLZE lump which has 129,000 kms on the clock.

this is the engine

Will update the thread tomorrow when it arrives

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
That engine is mint - it also has air con I believe? Which for a J-Spec is rare?

What do you want for the chrome sills? (Be careful taking them off, the pins often break)

Ben.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not the pins that are a problem, its the small black trim pieces that usually come off or the seal round the edge.

I'd be looking for £40 + postage as this seems to be the going rate.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Deal. We can meet if you want as believe it or not, Kettering isn't THAT far away from you. Just down the M1 a bit really.

Ben.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm stacked out with work at the moment mate, your welcome to come and collect them or I can post them for a fiver. If you pop up you could remove them so you are happy with them 100%. I work around home locally so can meet you anytime really. PM me your number and we'll sort it.

Car arrived today, pics will be on another thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts