·
Registered
1,523 Posts
thats just beautiful!:tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i love it

i think it looks great but doesnt this border on obsessive compulsive a bit.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Awesome on a garage, I dont know about living room though..also..that's an expensive coffee table. (kind of a waste).

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Plus, I would like to see his G/F's face when she is doing the vacuuming in that livingroom. :) Nice idea tho. :tup:

Mici

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Hehe, people theses days:D very creative though
there's the new fashion idea:idea:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I like engines as much as the next guy but, as a coffee table in the living room? Thats a bit much. Maybe in the garage or something. I dunno, my gf would have that thing gone the same day i put it in. I doubt many female living companions would tolerate that pure display of masculinity in the house.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Looks great!!

I found this 5Zigen wheel at a junkyard (odd yes and its a very rare wheel) Im going to use it for a table in my room. All I need is a nice sized glass for the top. Theres some curbage around the lip but I was going to put rubber surrounding so the glass wont get scratched. Hey cant beat free things:D

It is a bit odd walking into the living room and there being and engine holding up some glass. Im sure the reason why its still there is because its a little hard to move:p

·
Registered
117 Posts
yessss. that is so creative. i wish i had the money to do that kinda stuff. one for under the hood, and one for under the glass table top ;) good stuff.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
haha im reading all these posts about how all your girlfriends would make you get rid of it.. and all that stuff.. haha im thinking 'wow.. i think i have the only girlfriend that would be the one to PUT it there!' .. haha im soo lucky =) and.. it just so happens i have a spare F2T, and a spare KL03... hmm hahah i love the idea..

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Holy Crap

Sweet :) I wish i had a girl that would let me put it in my livingroom, wait a sec, i don't have a livingroom, i feel so poor :( and i blame it all on my little girl, her name is Megan, i just bought her some winter tires so she can go from home to school and back again.
The most annoying part about Megan is that she stalls once and a while :( it's so not cool. I'm only 18 and i'm having a hard time findout what's wrong with her :(

anyways, back to the main topic. I love that table, especially the bronze part, very classy. The only thing i would change on it is the magazine with a ford probe on the cover, like common, it's a FORD.

Later,
Koala

·
Registered
387 Posts
Wait, you bought your daughter tires, even though you're 18? Or you call your girlfriend your "little girl" and you bought HER tires? Why can't she buy her own? If you want to spend several hundred dollars on her...maybe consider a necklace or ring?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
and my girlfriend wouldn't really like to see and engine in the living room (if i had one)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts