Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any reviews on engine distributors in Cali? There are two places named alameda and harbor imports in So Cal. I'm looking for a KLZE but I don't want to get burned? To many scam/rip off stories on these engined on this wem
B and probetalk.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Does anyone have any reviews on engine distributors in Cali? There are two places named alameda and harbor imports in So Cal. I'm looking for a KLZE but I don't want to get burned? To many scam/rip off stories on these engined on this wem
B and probetalk.
Yeah, I'm looking for a good ZE too and am almost ready to go get a used DE because I dont know who is trustworthy selling ZE's...and my beater keeps chugging along in the meantime :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Some people have said good things about Engine World USA in San Fran but I can't say honestly whether they're good or not.

Some guys on probetalk have had good experiences buying KLZEs from them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm think I'm just going to slap on a DE. My 93 has reached 278,000 and its still strolling on the stock. Got with 126K back in 2000.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I too would also like to know... also, if any so. cal klze owners are reading this, pls, let us know how you are able to pass smog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts