·
Registered
993 Posts
kl this kl that KL sucks period!!!

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Umm...ok? Care to explain your sig?

Beyond that, this thread is cluttered enough.

Mods?

Ryan

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's just called a KL but it is a JDM engine. After calling around I did figure out that the stock engine would not be the way to go.

Here's what the website calls it:
A JDM KL ENGINE 626 MX6 PROBE GT

I've been trying to post the link the website I'm looking at but my posts keep getting nixed. Their spec show:

• IMPORTED FROM JAPAN
• Make: Mazda
• Engine Code: KL
• Year: Ford Probe GT, Mazda 626 V6, MX6 V6 92-96
• Valve Train: DOHC 6cyl. 2.5L
• Horse Power: [email protected]
• Displacement: 2497cc
• Mileage: Approximately 25-35 Thousand Miles
• Condition: Best
• Included: Complete Motor
Complete Head & Block
Distributor, Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold, Alternator
Power Steering Pump
Fuel Rail, Injectors
Throttle Body

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys, I don't know if this is common information or not, but apparently the mazda 929 has the JE50 197200-0060 VAF as well as the MX-3. This can be really helpful because the MX-3 is kind of hard to find in junkyards and a new JE50 VAF costs over $200.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I heard a rumor that if you use the pribinator chip on a 93 ecu, all the fans in your car consitently run.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Well unfortunetly I already bought and installed the probinator chip and am just waiting to see if this happens to me since i have a 93. But i'm hoping i told probinator that i had a 93 and he might have a special chip for that year? I might be buying a 94 ecu. I'll find out when my car is off the rack.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Adaman said:
Well unfortunetly I already bought and installed the probinator chip and am just waiting to see if this happens to me since i have a 93. But i'm hoping i told probinator that i had a 93 and he might have a special chip for that year? I might be buying a 94 ecu. I'll find out when my car is off the rack.
Yes, he has a 93 chip to fix the fan issue. But good luck anyway!!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
That's why I threw it together! :)

-Chris
oh YOU threw it ALL together?? taking all the credit!! Puh LEASE!!
haha jk jk ;)
this thread is always a good constant reminder of imformation... i said WRONG info today and had to check back here to correct myself :D

·
Banned
991 Posts
i run a KLZE engine, WITH EGR, with DE ECU, WITH DE intake, i'm getting a bit better fuel milege and ran 14.8 on a quarter mile

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
i run a KLZE engine, WITH EGR, with DE ECU, WITH DE intake, i'm getting a bit better fuel milege and ran 14.8 on a quarter mile
oh rly??
how? what was your 60 ft

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
I could see a KLZE like his running a 14.8. Hell, uncorrected I ran a 15.9 at 4500 ft elevation on a bolted on 150k + mile KLDE. with a 2.3 60'. Given a real launch, a mid 15 isn't out of the question, drop the elevation and easy high 14 :)

But...time slips are important, movies are even better, but this whole line of conversation is completely off topic anyway, start a new thread, and I suggest a clean up of the last few posts :)

Ryan

·
Registered
729 Posts
ok so my fan runs when my ze heats up almost to the middle of the temp gauge, then stays on no matter what. I have a 36 ecu. is this bad?
if so what can i do to fix it? im not gonna chip it 'cause i have a ze ecu. is it a sensor of some sort?

201 - 220 of 243 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.