Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about your KL36 ecu? ;)
good to here from you again xgenuwinex, mmmmmmm......I got ripped off from the US with the first one I paid for so unfortunately, this one has ended up costing me a fortune & I am going to use it up ahead. If I see another couple, I'll let you know!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Interested in the wheels.... can you post pics please:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats the compression figures on the motor?
don't have em on paper cause' wasn't planning on selling it, as you may have guessed, I'll have specs on Monday Arvo, may even get chance tomorrow arvo to test them, just that I'm working all weekend. Tell you what, I'll slip down pick up Comp tester & get back 2 u this evening! Prob be better for me anyhow!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interested in the wheels.... can you post pics please:)
I've managed 1 pic, they're all same same & very strong make jsutthat I will be putting car off road (unplanned last minute decision) & tyres just cost me $300 about 2-3k's ago! Good deal! You let me know

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats the compression figures on the motor?
comp is reading 190-195 on front three cylinders jmoore, can't do back ones cause can't find bloody decent length comp tester....sorry but, engine is very good I can assure you. Only reason I'm selling is I managed to get another so I can work on it outside of car. If someone wants to remove it they can have it for $2500 NOW! I want to get started on project!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
imho you might be smoking the crack pipe a bit to expect $2500+ for a klze with those sort of figures ... considering you can get a guaranteed motor from adelaide jap for $1900 shipped .... ive even seen them as low as $1700!.

i havent seen a used klze from a domestic car go for more than $1500 in aus before

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imho you might be smoking the crack pipe a bit to expect $2500+ for a klze with those sort of figures ... considering you can get a guaranteed motor from adelaide jap for $1900 shipped .... ive even seen them as low as $1700!.

i havent seen a used klze from a domestic car go for more than $1500 in aus before
$1300 in Melb actually! but I wouldn't trust kms they state on them, sorry! I know my engine is VG, quiet, does'nt burn oil 10w/30 by the way! Those comp figures I got from dodgy comp tester. I'm getting mech to varify Tues! AND, ZE's aren't that easy to come by & well worth transplant imo. Always appreciate your comments! I'm just wanting to do up a motor personally & P/P it the way I know how!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I got mine for $1500 ;)
Guessing that was out of pure luck though..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I got mine for $1500 ;)
Guessing that was out of pure luck though..
like I said, 1300 in Melb but I know my donk! I'm pretty sure it aint stock but unless I pull it down, will never know!Congrats xgenuwinex for the find! Have you had it fitted etc?

ALSO guys, comes with donor ZE Block & Heads/cams, minus access & IM!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
OK GUYS!......If someone is willing to remove engine, I will help, $1300 cash! & it's yours, & bullshit it is anything less than an awesome motor!!!!! I aint gunna entertain that @ all! This is what it will remain as any lower & it does no justice to engine. PM ME! YOU CAN HAVE 5 SPEED WITH IT AS WELL for 100 bucks to save you stuffin round splitting. but needs a clutch plate FAIR?!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Compression of all cylinders: 210 / Q/Mile: 14.2 with DE IM & ECU......needless to say, no longer for sale! Plans = fit ZE IM, 36 ECU, get dyno'd then, decide future project. Mech suggests keep high comp, use low boost & 100 octane = decent street HP!

SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE ALL - ZE Parts no longer for sale - Already gone! If someone knows how to delete this thread, pls let me know cause it won't let me & messages to administrator get "ignored"

THIS POST NOW CLOSED!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
^ Pretty much what he said

1 - 20 of 30 Posts