Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but could not find out everything i want to know. I ordered a KLZE today and have a questions about the swap over. Do my stock engine mounts work?Do the idler pulleys, alternater, a/c comp.,power steering from mine bolt onto to the klze or does it come with j-spec ones? Does the wiring harness on the klze fit the stock one? What about the distributer is it different or do i need my stock one? Can i bolt my bosal headers onto the j-spec? Sorry so many questions any advice would be well appreciated can someone email me a list of things i need? THanks for the help MX6 community peace

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
SilverBullet007 said:
Do my stock engine mounts work?
Yes.

Do the idler pulleys, alternater, a/c comp.,power steering from mine bolt onto to the klze or does it come with j-spec ones?
Depends where you buy it from. May or may not be dressed. All of your KL03 accessories will swap over regardless.

Does the wiring harness on the klze fit the stock one?
Yes, except for the KLZE distributor wiring. You can swap the KL03 distributor in place. Use the KL03 VAF if you are using the KL03 PCME.

What about the distributer is it different or do i need my stock one?
The KLZE uses an external coil and has different wiring plugs as a result. Put the '03 disty on and you'll be fine.

Can i bolt my bosal headers onto the j-spec?
Yes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts