1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Oh yeah bring back kit! What kinda car are they using for the new version?

metros

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its still unknown, but its gonna have to be more high tech than it was back in the 80's lol

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Bullshit! Kit could do anything! There is a reason david hasslehoff loves that car so much. Let's just say they spent alot of alone time together;) metros

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It's KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand)

Don't you people know anything? :rolleyes:

Sad, but true; I didn't have to look that up. I actually remembered it.

:D

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
what's really sad is that you guys don't already know that there already WAS a knight rider movie. Kitt made a comeback as a newer styled transam. well, at least something that looked like the concept car for the newer style transams. :p

EDIT: here ya go:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102227/
It was styled after the pontiac banshee concept car, and was built on a dodge stealth. :p

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Actually I did know that, and I have seen that movie. AAMOF, a different guy was the voice of KITT and it sounded bad. You'd think they would have tried to mimic KITT's voice closer.

Anyway, that was back in 1991. That's going on 15 yrs ago. I wouldn't call that a "comeback" since the last Knight Rider TV episode was in 1986. ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if they did make a new movie, i would definately go see it because of david hasselhoff..............................

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I would def. watch it also

1 - 12 of 12 Posts