Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting some XMas Money from my folks..About $500..I'm trying to get some 12' subs with the money...I can't choose which brand of woofers i should get...I got friends telling me to stick with Kove...my uncle said to go with Virtue Teck and a cousin said JL Audio is King...Whats really the Best to go with??

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I like JL. A long time ago I had a pair of 12' JL W0's or W1's in a sealed box. They could boom! And they were only 110$ each. Good price.

-Chris

P.S. I don't think JL makes the W0's anymore though. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
$500 for 2 12's? Or is some of that going somewhere else?

JL 12W3v2's would be on the money.

As much as I HATE to bring it up, Ikesound has the square Kicker subs cheap enough that even I )who hates them) would have to consider it.... I mean, $169 for a brand new S12L7d4? :E

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
mxmissile said:
$500 for 2 12's? Or is some of that going somewhere else?

JL 12W3v2's would be on the money.

As much as I HATE to bring it up, Ikesound has the square Kicker subs cheap enough that even I )who hates them) would have to consider it.... I mean, $169 for a brand new S12L7d4? :E

Hmmm I have a blind hatered toward kicker. why not spend a few bucks more and get one 15w3? I remember mxmissle telling me that a 15w3 and a 600.1 jbl goes good and it would cost about 500.

This for $190

You could also use this if you wanted. This 12w3v2 is 270 on ebay

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I've haven't owned many systems and was pretty much a Pioneer guy. Then I decided to invest in audio equipment. I was so nervous because I didn't want to spend a chunk of money on an inferior product. One of the few companies that I feel secure with is JL. I know whatever I get from them will be awesome. So few companies you can have blind faith in....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aight i just got 2 12" JL W6's and a 500 watt amp to go with it...I spent about $470...Now i just need a box...LOLZ!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts