Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is the best place to order, the struts. i want 4 gas ones for my 93 ls. i am going to use them with my coilovers. i heard they will ride great and handle well. i just want to know where would be the best price and best place to find them at. how much would they cost, thanks guys

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey man, some members of the club have bought their Tokico's from Carparts.com with that 1/3 off coupon that they have. Im not sure how much they paid for them exactly, but they got a pretty good deal

Robert

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thansk guys

nopi prices: $53 Left front, $58 left/right rear, 54 right front. the name is KYB-GR-2-gas struts, all models, (exe. adj/susp) i will get the cheaper, i have a nice hook up, i love him, hahah, i will probly pay about 170 at the most

·
Registered
257 Posts
THATS AN AMAZING PRICE =)
I PAID 70 EACH

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how do they ride man. i love my hook up, i just about everythign from him, i mean everything from nopi. i will probly order them in about 2 months or so. i am going to use them along with my GC coilovers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
try shox.com, the ladie was very helpful over the phone and offered me something like 550 for tokico premium and spring combo for all corners. They sound negotiable and like they will beat all prices.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool i will take a look there, i have a hook up so it might be hard to bet the price i can get

·
Registered
405 Posts
i have heard bad things with the kyb's leaking. you may want to check with some people that have them to see how they like them or if they have had any problems.
also i got my tokico's for $332 shipped from carparts.com

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well guys, who have them and do u know of any problems with them, do u know any body with them, and any problems they might have had with the struts?????????

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well if i am used to a harsh ride, i have stock struts, haha. with springs, i can buy the KYB's for about 180 so that will save me alot of $$$.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts