Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys ever thought how a 6 would look with Lamborghini-type movable doors? I been wondering if this is possible ever since I seen a civic at a car-show with them...

I think it would look so sick b/c of the nice length of the mx6's doors...it would be the CRAZIEST mod too!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I saw a civic with it, in last months euro lowrider or something and haven't been able to get it off my mind ever since! I agree tha would be a Sick mod! Maybe someday.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
It would be nice but would require hell of a lot work! You would need to make the A-pilars stronger. A lots of stronger to be able to handle the weight of the door. It would look awesome but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. But if ya gonna do it, let us see some pics when finished! ;)
Mici

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hehe, i brought this up a while back. if you have some cash you could do it...but make the doors carbon fiber. that would be a ton lighter than the stock doors, and cost about 20398498673957935 dollars.

solar

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Nice estimate about :eek: price, Solar! LMAO
Mici :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
:) didnt take me long to calculate. i put my fingers over the number keys and 9384598739549203384098234 typed wildy.

solar <---:freak:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts