Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks this is probably going to be my last post here. I'm selling my 6 to make room for my new A4. It's been a pleasure coming to this site and posting and buying stuff. But it's time to move on to a new project. So keep those turbos spoolin and show those honda dudes that mazdas can compete.

Peace, :cool:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Make sure you sell your 6 to a worthy person.... on second thought... just get rid of it! hehe. Good luck.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
at least SixSick6's car is turbo though. Dual on a non turbo is a little odd to me.

·
Registered
607 Posts
dual exhaust on any car that only has one exhaust side is beyond me...

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
Zookinator said:
dual exhaust on any car that only has one exhaust side is beyond me...
If I ever get off my ass and do something with my 6, one of the first things will be to make a twin downpipe, one for wheel output, one for wastegate. Makes sense for me to keep the turbulence from the wastegate far away from the turbine.

Your results may differ.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
if you have 2 mufflers you get the nice flow of those loud exhausts and less noise, that is if u use the right kinda of muffler.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
duals on an inline

mx6GT91 said:
Dual on a non turbo is a little odd to me.
Function doesn't seem to follow form in this case, but what the heck ?
It'd look good if nothing else. I'm sure that there's better ways to spend one's money, if looking for performance. But, if ya gotta lil extra, do it for the sex appeal !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts