Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
warning - canadian content here!

hey there,

coming home from niagara on the lake this afternoon some guy got on the 405 in a black integra, probably a couple of years old. it had no badging, not even an acura logo. loud-ass muffler, lowered and noisy as hell. he was pissing me off because when at speed all he did was press the gas a bit, then let off, press it again, then off... annoying as hell. so i got behind him, switched on my lights and fogs and got up his ass a bit.

it was on.

he drops a gear or two (probably to 3rd) and floors it. i'm in 4th. i'm washed in a cloud of blue then black smoke from his abused 4 banger... i get in it pretty hard and start to catch up. he shifts up, so do i. at this point i'm along side, we're at 160Km/h or so now and i waved as i passed. when i hit ~180 i backed off because he's chickened out at this point... :D

then he gets on the phone, lights up a smoke and cruises by me and doesn't even look over. he's probably calling a buddy to BS him about taking a 6... :rolleyes: whatever!

hah hah!

@- nuked yah dude.

he got off at the next exit. i had a good chuckle after that.

all this happened with my wife asleep in the right seat.

love my 6!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
haha!! good kill man!! and good thing the wife didnt wake up. she'd probably beat your ass!! :) jk.

solar

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
... usually she "fakes" being asleep so she "can't" see how fast I'm going. 150-160Km/h runs to the cottage, and she sleeps a ALOT!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Keep these kind of kills comin. Nice one, we need more Honda and acura kills like this. My fiance' has a 98 acura
integra in which I'm forced to drive around in when my
95 Ls 5-speed 6 is being worked on. It's got 17s, body kit, exhaust, and all that stuff, but it's still slower than hell. The only Integra that will give you on run on the freeway is a type- R. I'm not even going to mention a GSR because if I can beat them, you can beat them!!!

95 Mx-6 LS Gold
No mods just oil & water

·
Registered
806 Posts
all this happened with my wife asleep in the right seat.
My last kill happened with my wife sleeping in the passenger's seat too. I don't race a lot, but I was getting the cat and mouse treatment from someone (ZX2) and decided the game was over. My wife woke up when the acceleration increased and gave me the usual, "What the hell are you doing?"

·
Registered
372 Posts
lol your wife is like my gf. She would kill me or try to jump out before i can go fast. She woke up one time and caught me doing that and did i ever get in shit. When i go fishing at a nearby place, i usually tell her to sit in a friend's car, so I can go the speed that "I" want. The road to the fishing place is very curvy, the limit is 70km/h sometimes 60, but i have my car set on cruise at 140km/h, our cars were built good for cornering. Flying by civics that are doin 40 cuz they might flip at those turns haha. Hmm this post has nothing to do with the integra kill, sorry guys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is funny the way you all laugh at your wife (girlfriend) because i also get mad at my boyfriend when running too fast or racing with his 1991 mr2. It is strange because when i am in my MX6 i run fast and sometimes race, but it is not the same when you are the one holding the wheel.. I am more confident when i am the one driving..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i don't dare ever laugh at my wife when i'm the one doing something completly stupid... :) i'm waiting to get a ticket when she's with me. she'll be the one laughing then!!!

mind you, i know what you mean about being the one at the wheel. at high speed there are few drivers with which i am comfortable being the passenger. :E

cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts