Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well here goes, hope this works, and if it does lemme know what you think of my car

YES!!! After countless edits i have figured it out, now is there any way i can make them bigger???

-Bryce

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
very nice car!
you going to modify it at all?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not in Mx6.com I dont think. In order to resize you need to go to whatever program your using to upload the pics to your comp and change the pixel ratio. I think, I can post pictures easy, but Ive only uploaded them once.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arkaine said:
very nice car!
you going to modify it at all?
I do plan on modifying it some, nothing outrageous, but right now i dont have any money, insurance, gas and university arent cheap when you dont have a job to pay for them and you back balance is constantly shrinking... :(

-Bryce

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I hear that, this is not a cheap sport at all:(

My 6 is going to be stock for a while because of the money sittuation, it kills me seeing all these guys making theirs insane when all i can do is sit back and watch.

The only money i can put in my 6 is for new parts that break lol

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i know what you mean, being broke sucks! At least you have money for replacement parts...before i go to bed every night i pray that nothing breaks becuase i dont have any money to fix it... oh well :shrug:

-Bryce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts