Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey crew,

Looking at picking up a '96 MX6 LS. it has leather seats but no buttons/switchs for the heater.
Was there no heated leather seats back then? As the car is not from a Mazda dealer the sales guy was clueless.
I have never seen leather seats with no heater.
Any info would be appreciated,

Thanx Lex:confused:

·
Registered
825 Posts
i have a 95 and mine has no heater n i have leather

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have a 94 LS and it doesn't have heated seats just leather, but I think the M-Edition might have them.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen heated leather seats in the mx6. They are getting to be over 10 years old, not many cars did have them back then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Uh, yea, what year are you in? Heated seats may not be a new thing in the past 5 years, but these cars are (as mentioned previously) getting to be considered old. Mine is over 10 yrs. Leather seats baby, but nothin more that your regular old vent heaters come with that car. Sorry to disappoint you. It may not be considered a "sports car" by insurance companies, but it's not some cadillac either.

·
Registered
159 Posts
No heaters....that's for panzies. You want your butt warm stay in the shower or buy a Mercedes. Just enjoy the fact that it's not classified as a "sports" car to insurance co's, that's why ins. is so
cheap.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i beg to differ. insurance is not cheap and in NJ insurance companies classify the car as a "sports car". I hate this fuc*in state.

·
Registered
551 Posts
i beg to differ. insurance is not cheap and in NJ insurance companies classify the car as a "sports car". I hate this fuc*in state.
*groans* like it's not hard enough even getting insurance in new jersey...

·
Registered
112 Posts
i've got the 97 mx6 LS with leather (last year the car was made) and i dont have freakin heaters on my freakin seats. lol suck it up, or go buy a suv like all the rest baaaaaaahhhhhhhh baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts