Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think it would look better with it off. Also, where did you get the vinyl sticker to do your tail lights?

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Shes a totaly slick machine but for me the deflector seems like a cheap add on. Does nothing for the looks.

so RIP IT OFF !!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
this is what is what i like to say to my girl, TAKE IT OFF, dude your ride is clean, tight, phat, g-ride, just take that thing off please

·
Registered
216 Posts
yea take it off

G

·
I took mine off and it looks hella better. Also it has better air circulation now when I open the roof. So take that sheit off!!!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Come on JPMX6GT you better decide this is taking longer than the elections to decide.........lol

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well i took mine off the color under the trim of it is a little different just depends on when u got your car painted i would take it off and sell it i have one for sell if anybody wants ones i have sold everythign else, front end rims spolier mud flaps anbody haha

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Not long to go now Jorge but at 10 to 2 looks like its OFF

Post the pics with it off

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK.. the votes are in and have now been tallied. The resulta are that I'll be KEEPING IT ON.....

couple of hours later...

NONO.... actually, I'll be TAKING IT OFF!!!

couple of hours later.....

OK, OK..... lets re-tally the votes.... If anything I'll have to post ANOTHER thread...

LOL.... Actually I WILL be taking it off this weekend. I'll have pics of the ceremonial removal up on my site...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK.. the votes are in and have now been tallied. The resulta are that I'll be KEEPING IT ON.....
couple of hours later...

NONO.... actually, I'll be TAKING IT OFF!!!

couple of hours later.....

OK, OK..... lets re-tally the votes.... If anything I'll have to post ANOTHER thread...

LOL.... Actually I WILL be taking it off this weekend. I'll have pics of the ceremonial removal up on my site...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts