Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Shes a totaly slick machine but for me the deflector seems like a cheap add on. Does nothing for the looks.

so RIP IT OFF !!!

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Come on JPMX6GT you better decide this is taking longer than the elections to decide.........lol

· Registered
1,650 Posts
well i took mine off the color under the trim of it is a little different just depends on when u got your car painted i would take it off and sell it i have one for sell if anybody wants ones i have sold everythign else, front end rims spolier mud flaps anbody haha

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK.. the votes are in and have now been tallied. The resulta are that I'll be KEEPING IT ON.....

couple of hours later...

NONO.... actually, I'll be TAKING IT OFF!!!

couple of hours later.....

OK, OK..... lets re-tally the votes.... If anything I'll have to post ANOTHER thread...

LOL.... Actually I WILL be taking it off this weekend. I'll have pics of the ceremonial removal up on my site...

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK.. the votes are in and have now been tallied. The resulta are that I'll be KEEPING IT ON.....
couple of hours later...

NONO.... actually, I'll be TAKING IT OFF!!!

couple of hours later.....

OK, OK..... lets re-tally the votes.... If anything I'll have to post ANOTHER thread...

LOL.... Actually I WILL be taking it off this weekend. I'll have pics of the ceremonial removal up on my site...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.