Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to cruise around, or even just find a parking lot to hang out this weekend? Sucks that the "Summer Bash '08" fizzled out. I'm willing to drive a couple miles or so, just to hang out and bs with our cars before the weather gets crappy!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I raaaaaaaaarely travel that far south, but i propose we start talking about the Fall meet :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoa! Thats a little too far for an afternoon run around, I only have Sunday off!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Yeah I might just change the wiring harness so I dont have to hack into mine for the tranny sensors.

Can use to be an ATX.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
would offer you my wire harness from the white mx6, but it's OBDII so you'd still have to hack it up :p

Yeah I might just change the wiring harness so I dont have to hack into mine for the tranny sensors.

Can use to be an ATX.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
nobody around here likes to "just cruise" but me and a few others. I would love to if you were close to tacoma/lakewood area.

we could meet on the freeway :)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
nobody around here likes to "just cruise" but me and a few others. I would love to if you were close to tacoma/lakewood area.

we could meet on the freeway :)
Blaze and I have gotten down on I5 before
It's my turn when I car is running again...hopefully in the next weekend or two :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey ma car is so totaly still not finished but im also down let me know if u guys are down still

·
Registered
56 Posts
to celebrate getting my car back after 54 days my brother and I went up to Sunrise on mt rainier, fun roads and a good time. I should have asked if anyone one wanted to go, oh well.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya, next time you decide to go for a joy-ride, let someone know-they'll go with!!;)

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I will be on the east side clearing out my storage unit in redmond on Sunday. Would have started the 6 tomorrow buuuuut the alternator bracket didnt come in.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts