Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say its time we need to SCHEDULE another meet. I say we all go to Orlando and go to downtown Disney and watch "The Fast and the Furious" when it comes out in March, In the AMC 24 theater. Sound like a plan? Hopefully by then I will have a new MX6! Post your comments!

·
Registered
781 Posts
HELL YEAH

IF you get the CHance
and you haven't seen the trailer for the FAST and the FUrious TRailer yet
CHECK IT OUT @ http://www.thefastandthefurious.com
ITS Gonna be BAD ASS
The supra in the movie was for sale on EBAY
i know about 7 of us over Here by the Beach are Comming to ORLANDO TO WATCH IT

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, then as soon as we find out when it comes out lets set a date and go watch it. Whos up for that?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey guys, I'll definitly go. :) Hopefully my new engine will be in by then, heh. Had a rod bearing go out when I lost all of my oil pressure (and oil) coming back from Tampa the first weekend of the I-4 fire. Oil sending unit went out and pissed all my oil on the road during the four and a half hour drive. I'll find out today when then new engine will be arriving.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do we know when "The Fast and the Furious" comes out yet?

·
Registered
194 Posts
hey guys! damn I've been too busy. these people are going to kill me. anyway, yeah, the new engine is in with some other goodies. It was pretty cool, and I got a pics of the engine in and out and hanging - and the bay without the engine, heh. Anyway, I'll bring them to the next meet or wherever. I'll post again tomorrow if I get a chance. Are we doing this AMC thing?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes we are going to AMC as soon as we find out when "The Fast and the Furious" comes out. I am definetly going so what about the rest you all?

·
Registered
781 Posts
HellYEAH

Sounds like a sweet idea
The thing is i think it comes out the same weekend of IASCA in Daytona. And if most of Us are going to be in Daytona How can we be at the Theaters? SO what are we gonna do about that, If the opening is on the same weekend?

·
Registered
40 Posts
MX6 HERE FROM JACKSONVILLE, FL. When are you guys are going to have a meeting in orlando. Leave a date, time, and place where to meet and Ill be there. The movie sounds good to.

G

·
0 Posts
I was reading an article about it and I can't remember when it said it was coming out, either the 23rd or 28th. I'm certain it was one of those two and I'm thinking the 28th. When is this Daytona thing that everyone is going to? Let's try to plan around it.

Heh, the movie doesn't look very good, but who cares?! It'll be tight anyways, and we'll all be able to meet up and stuff. Let's do this guys!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I am going to Daytona this weekend for IASCA so how many people r going? And when do ya'll wanna go to Orlando to see the movie so I can Plan it at work?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Whats up ALL

Hey GUYS
FOr those of US GOing to DAYTONA this weekend
- Who is Going Fri Night?
Im trying to go up fri night along with others
I say we Try it Meet @ HOOTERS at 5pm
Who can MAKE IT?
And who CAN MAKE IT ONLY ON SAT?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you have a room or r u just driving up there? I might go Friday night but I doubt that we could get a room by then. But I am definetly going Saturday. Do you wanna meet at a certain time or place?

·
Registered
781 Posts
IASCA

Well i don't have a place to stay on Fri only on SAT night
But i want to get to the Ocean Center at 5pm on Fri
Cuz thats when it opens up. ANd there is soooo much Free Crap that is given away I want to be there for it.
But i Will Meet Up at 7:30 with whom ever if anyone is commin Fri Night. Sat Better be a nice sunny day Cuz i Would love to See who's on the Beach! !
Late-

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So it opens at 5:00 and what does it cost? We might go up Friday and be there at 5:00 and saturday at around 11:00am so we can play on the beach. its supposed to be in the 80's
Lata
Streezz

1 - 20 of 32 Posts