Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
711 Posts
IASCA TONIGHT

Hey hey heyyyy
Im leaving at 2:30 to get to daytona
My one friend in his 2001 VW GTI is in the Max Power/SuperStreet Show.
so i have to get there to see it
To get in the Convention Center /OceanCenter is only $8 or $10 Call ME if you want to Meet Up
Ill be with my frind Brian in His ProbeGT - its Red with A Shogun FrontBumber its lowered on Stock Wheels and has a TV inside So i get to Watch a movie on the ride Up
Call Page me (KennyNeff) and leave a message for me Dispatch Operator will pick up -page me at 321-633-9604
Leave a Message where to meet you and a Number where to Reach ya
Later- Kenny

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'll be there saturday so I will see ya then, we will be there around 11:00 am and will be at the beach all day. If anyone needs to reach me call 352-216-1296 or 352-208-6333 Later
Randy

· Registered
711 Posts
Movie

IASCA was pretty fun
Sorry i couldn' get a hold of ya on Sat Streezz
My phone was Dead and know one had a CarCharger that i could Use.
ANyway This Sunday Would Be Good to see it at DOwnTown Disney.
Should We Go to Dinner First?

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
We can eat at the RianForest Cafe, its a bad ass place and then we could go to the movie. So what time do you want to meet there? It will take about 1 hour or so to even get a table. Let me know what time sunday.

G

·
Hold up, I looked around and Universal says the movie is going to be released June 22nd! I thought it was a lot earlier than that. Kinda puts a damper on that aspect. I don't know whether y'all still just want to meet up, that would be alright. I'm thinking that with this car show at UCF next weekend we might be better off meeting up there, though.

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Man, the 22nd of June! Thats to long. My STUPID insurance company is jerking my chain. I still have not recieved my money. I am getting pissed. I need a new car. Well I don't care if we meet up or not. I might go to that car show and might not. I am not sure yet. I will let ya know soon. What does everyone else think, still meet in Orlando or not?

· Registered
711 Posts
Meetin Up

Well thats pretty lame that the movie is comming out at a later date than previously said
I think i'm Going to go the Jade MotorSport meeting On Saturday with a friend. its off of International Dr by Subway. Anyone wana join me? Then later alot of people go to Nova Rd off of 520 around 12am for alittle StreetRacing
its a road in the middle of no where on the border of Brevard county.
Leave me a message if ya want to meet me around 9pm
321-633-9604
Later - Kenny (my car is still in the shop and the new bumper i ordered is slightly different from the last Erebuni Front Cover I had. But ONCE again Erebuni makes the Worst Fiberglass bumbers. It took 2 days of work for it to fit correctly over my saftey bumber as well as making it look like it was molded perfect for the car.)

Oh yeah i haven't got the details yet but Jenson Audio of Orlando Called me to let me know i won a Amp, HeadUnit, or 10"Sub for entering their contest at the IASCA Daytona Spring Nationals.
See It does pay to go.

G

·
I'd like to meet up for street racing that'd be tight. Is this nova rd. place on the western side of orlando towards tampa? If so I'll definitely try to get out there. Just give me some directions Kenny. I'll probably call you. Later.

· Registered
711 Posts
Who's Commin This SUNDAY?

So Who's gonna show up this SUnday at UCF?
I get my car back Wed Mourning in PERFECT condition
Just in time for this Weekend ;)
So who's gonna actually Show up?
Later- Kenny

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.