Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Lets Schedule another Meet!

2K views 31 replies 4 participants last post by  Streezz 
#1 ·
I say its time we need to SCHEDULE another meet. I say we all go to Orlando and go to downtown Disney and watch "The Fast and the Furious" when it comes out in March, In the AMC 24 theater. Sound like a plan? Hopefully by then I will have a new MX6! Post your comments!

G
#27 ·
Hold up, I looked around and Universal says the movie is going to be released June 22nd! I thought it was a lot earlier than that. Kinda puts a damper on that aspect. I don't know whether y'all still just want to meet up, that would be alright. I'm thinking that with this car show at UCF next weekend we might be better off meeting up there, though.

#28 ·
Man, the 22nd of June! Thats to long. My STUPID insurance company is jerking my chain. I still have not recieved my money. I am getting pissed. I need a new car. Well I don't care if we meet up or not. I might go to that car show and might not. I am not sure yet. I will let ya know soon. What does everyone else think, still meet in Orlando or not?

#29 ·
Meetin Up

Well thats pretty lame that the movie is comming out at a later date than previously said
I think i'm Going to go the Jade MotorSport meeting On Saturday with a friend. its off of International Dr by Subway. Anyone wana join me? Then later alot of people go to Nova Rd off of 520 around 12am for alittle StreetRacing
its a road in the middle of no where on the border of Brevard county.
Leave me a message if ya want to meet me around 9pm
321-633-9604
Later - Kenny (my car is still in the shop and the new bumper i ordered is slightly different from the last Erebuni Front Cover I had. But ONCE again Erebuni makes the Worst Fiberglass bumbers. It took 2 days of work for it to fit correctly over my saftey bumber as well as making it look like it was molded perfect for the car.)

Oh yeah i haven't got the details yet but Jenson Audio of Orlando Called me to let me know i won a Amp, HeadUnit, or 10"Sub for entering their contest at the IASCA Daytona Spring Nationals.
See It does pay to go.

G
#30 ·
I'd like to meet up for street racing that'd be tight. Is this nova rd. place on the western side of orlando towards tampa? If so I'll definitely try to get out there. Just give me some directions Kenny. I'll probably call you. Later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.