Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! Can I see some pics of the different rims that you have? I'm interested in getting some for my silver MX6, and I don't know whether to go with chrome or silver . . . Please help me out. Thanks! :eek:

·
Registered
475 Posts
i feel the exact opposite. I feel silver wheels would look nice with a silver body. Just my opinion. As for chrome, i think it only looks good on black cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There really seems to be some mixed feelings on the subject. Personally, I think that either chrome or silver looks good on a Silver MX-6 . . . but everyone has their own tastes, right?

Does anyone know where I can see some pics of Silver MX-6 with chrome and silver rims?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sorry bout that. I hate geocities. Check the link in my sig now.

I'm not really feeling chrome rims at all. When I think of chrome rims, I think of early/mid 90's when everyone had 15" chrome 3 stars and chrome 5 stars. Now when I see chrome 17's it makes me think that people are combining the early/mid 90's with the sport import trend. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Damnit. That was my idea. I was going to find a pic of some 15" Ultra tri-spokes and title the thread, "welcome to 1985". :) lol :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
jorge's car is silver with silver konig rims. i think it looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
How about the so called Black Chrome. More of a titanium color.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chrome can add up to 15 lbs on the weight of the wheel. Personally I think white wheels looks good on just about any color, especially silver. Also gunmetal might look good. Chrome is on the way out though, I wouldn't waste your money on something that will look gay pretty soon (already, I think). I've started seeing a lot of colored (white, gunmetal etc.) wheels around so maybe it's the next big trend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your input guys! Just out of curiousity, do any of you have some pics of MX-6's (preferably Silver) with some cool looking rims on them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts