Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting rims when it clears up after winter, but dont know what would look good on our cars. Anyone feel like posting pics of theirs to help me figure it out?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
I have lots of pics of lots of sixes. I will post them when I get home, do you have a kit or anything?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Like Kansas said, it all depends on color, kit or not, and such... When Iw as looking for wheels, I found plenty I liked htat would look good on a stock 6, but not on a kitted...
anway, here are a few shots of my car.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
on 2nd thought just click my photobucket link under my post so i won't have to post lots of pics, you will find just about any color, kit, and rim type

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
well joker, thanks for helping me add about 20 pics to my photobucket!
:tup: anytime :D I have a lot more that arn't hosted, just saved to my computer

Reactions: Stealth

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Stealth said:
Yes, somehow my car got in there ;)
I think that may have to do with the fact that you have arguably one of the best looking mx6's to date stealth, i was quite disappointed that i didn't get to see it in person:(

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
I think that may have to do with the fact that you have arguably one of the best looking mx6's to date stealth, i was quite disappointed that i didn't get to see it in person:(
Agreed:) I made sure your picture was in there}) I think your car is my fav. BC 6 of all time:tup:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
lol thanks, i would have really liked to drive it down there if i wasnt picking the hood up...

It would be cool to meet up again sometime, but i still think we need to get a central US mx6 meet.

Myrtle is so far on the coat its impossible for half of the states to make it.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
i agree stealth, we had one here is Kansas bout a year ago, abouit six Mx6's showed up:lol: if we publicized it well, and planned in advance, it could happen, we'll have to discuss this...

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
lac_frak said:
set of rotas, never seen them on a six beffore, I didn't think they flowed too well with the lines when I got them but I think they grew on me.
Saaa-weeet!! :tup:

I always been a fan of Rota Sub-Zeros, and I've never seen them on a 6 either.
Post some more pics man!!

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
there's a probe here in town with some, maybe knock-offs but still, cars really need lowered to look good on those wheels, but when lowered they get a big:tup:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts