Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I though this would get more attention in this forum than in 626 general. I drive my 4ws 626 80 miles everyday between work and school. I have put more miles than this on mine and have had zero problems since I rebuilt everything in 2006. The only difference is that mine is a five speed and slightly faster than stock.

Sorry the images couldn't be better but i didn't have much time to do this. Karma is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. I still have the first two visors i ever bought from a champagne interior 626 turbo (rip 8/24/04). Six cars later they still work perfect. Only perfect set i ever found. Never had a problem with the visors getting in the way, forgetful journalists I guess.

Allmazda - Any idea how much a new set of visors cost?

Thanks for the Karma!

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I havent had the visor thing happen to me yet. But my roommate just confirmed that this did indeed happen to him recently (he's got a 90 LX) and while it didnt break the visor it got grease from the track on it and pissed him off.

About the worst thing the seatbelt did to me was when I first got the car holding a cup of coffee and wasnt used to the stupid things. I ended up wearing the coffee.

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
About the worst thing the seatbelt did to me was when I first got the car holding a cup of coffee and wasnt used to the stupid things. I ended up wearing the coffee.
:lol: Funny, I've done the same before:p

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who originally wrote that article?
The credit goes to Bill Visnic. It is on the first page, under the title, right where it should be. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been tempted to pull some blue mx6 belts and convert to manual belts. But, "if it ain't broke don't fix it." It is fun to watch passengers get out of the car to fast and get hung-up though. I always say, "where are you going so fast, you know i am gonna cool down a minute, relax." But mostly i just laugh at them.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
i had auto belts in my LX and i hated them. first thing i did was convert to manual belts. (i just used the belts out of a 2g)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
one thing i do like about the turbo 626 was the directional wheels. those rims are directional and i have wanted a set and i found a set ina boneyard but i need the $$$ to go and get them

1 - 20 of 31 Posts