Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
579 Posts
just checked your stickers were on list to be sent out. So you should get them within the next few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
i joined a while ago. when paid (to remove most the ads) i got my stickers like 2 months later.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I never received mine either..... also the main swing for why i did the lifetime member thing.

·
Administrator
579 Posts
Kinda tempted to file a claim with Paypal as the Admin who wrote and said that sticker packages are scheduled to be sent out actually has no idea what they're talking about. It really sucks to see MX6.com come to this. It's easily the best Forum that AutoGuide owns.
I refunded the money for you.

As i stated before the stickers are sent out 4-6 weels after you have paid for them. We sent them out on a monthly basis.

you would not have received them yet. It has been approx 2-3 weeks since I told you this.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I remember when everyone was out to give the new admin negative rep... seeing the results now in this thread made me laugh.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Mine came in yesterday

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i still want mine as well..

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Administrator said:
I refunded the money for you.

As i stated before the stickers are sent out 4-6 weels after you have paid for them. We sent them out on a monthly basis.

you would not have received them yet. It has been approx 2-3 weeks since I told you this.

Thanks
Can you screen shot when I paid vs when you refunded money? I can. Wanna see? EDIT: 4-6 weeks? A person pays, the product gets shipped. 4-6 weeks?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Never got, and want my stickers pls!!!

I notified them on a forum that they actually care about, about the continual issues in getting stickers people on here pay for.

So... cross your fingers that they bother coming in to sort things out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts