Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to know what all conversions that have been seen for the 6s

i knoe supra tails would seem pretty easy but i would rather like the rx7 look better

what headlight options are out there and does anyone have pics?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
How about Angel eyes Headlights.

Or the J-spec headlights.

*EDIT*
Or the E-spec headlights. These are said to be hard to find.

Anyways hope this helps you out.:)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i just did a 92-95 civic projector headlight conversion. it requires no body work, just some cutting and very little wiring. im in the process of molding the front bumper so if ill take pictures of them in a couple days. i dont know how to host pics but i can email them to someone if they can host them.

G

·
RbluEMx6 said:
How about Angel eyes Headlights.

Or the J-spec headlights.

*EDIT*
Or the E-spec headlights. These are said to be hard to find.

Anyways hope this helps you out.:)
those j-specs are hot shyt!!! where can you find those?they prolly cost out da azz too?

but has anyone ever done an RX-7 conversion?(tails)

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
J-Spec headlights, you can get these at corksport for about $620 a pair. Or look on e-bay usual price is about $300. Thats a better deal. They are not cheap. But they sure do look great.

For the rx-7 taillight conversion, it is kinda difficult since it is a three peice and mx6 is a two peice. Molding and such make it difficult. But if your willing to go through it then ask chunchoy14. Hes done it, I think.

·
Registered
98 Posts
whoa!

Ok ive seen that body kit twice now....what body kit is that with the short nose and sweet side skirts....on the blue car....that is soo sweet....how much and where can i find it.?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
invader, idk, and idk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nicest taillights ive seen on a 6 was a corvette taillight conversion. I looked it up, and the pic is dead. Maybe someone else has it? Anyways, it looked awesome. Skyline tails would looksweet too, but I don't think they would match the curve of our cars very well.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Go with the Jspec.

Nick had his installed at Super Autobacs this weekend at the SCPOC meet.

It looks amazing. I think I will buy a set soon after the ZE (or turbo.) His car looks completely different at night. He drove behind me for a good houw and i could have sworn they were HID's (they're not, just hyper white bulbs) from a Lexus or something. It gives the car a completely different look, very subtle but very different.

Oh and The light is good....really good. I drove behind him on a small canyon section and I coulda sworn my headlights weren't even on as I could see a smack load with his in front of me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cheapest Price

Yes one question thats been asked a million times. Where is the cheapests location to buy the JSPEC's?

could someone pm me, thanks

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
occasionally they can be found on ebay and in the bulk buy section her for $3-400. ruby posted a site a while back that had them for ~the same price too. other than that you can get them on corksport.com for like $7-800

1 - 15 of 15 Posts