Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright...So, I read that lightning audio is actually a sub group of rockford fosgate, well actually was informed by a bestbuy employee, but anyways...I have an amp from them and it works well, I have no complaints with it. Has anyone used their speakers and what kind of feedback do you have on them? I know they are cheaper, but as far as quality do they compete with kenwood and pioneer or are they far lower? Let me know

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Their amps are OK, though not what I'd recomend. Their speakers.... Well, there are speakers made by people who make stuff and make speakers, and there are speakers made by speaker companies. If youo ook into Polk, Infinity, Boston Acoustics, MB Quart, Focal, CDT, Diamond, Morel, JL Audio, JBL, or something like that, you'll get a lot more for your money. Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine, Sony, etc - make good speakers, but you'll do better with a set from a specialty company than from a mass electronics company.

Also, 100 people can give you advice on what THEY think sounds best, but only you have your ears, so use them. Go demo a few speakers, get the ones YOU like the best, because it's YOUR system! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts