Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a 94 LS and I'm going to clear it all out. For the side markers, do I have to take the fender or bumper off to get them out or what? And for my headlights....I have Xenon Blue corners and they are a light blue tint, not really white. I dont know if Xenon Blue headlight bulbs are going to be the same color, but maybe one of you know what color they come out..really white, or a bright blue? I know the Naxos Xenon Blue bulbs are really blue, but they are 80 bucks and thats just for bulbs, I'm not down with that.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
KrzyKrackr said:
Ok, I have a 94 LS and I'm going to clear it all out. For the side markers, do I have to take the fender or bumper off to get them out or what?

Go here http://www.mx6.com/newmx6/board//showthread.php?s=&threadid=1783&highlight=clear+side+markers for instructions on how to make your own clear bumper lights, and No you dont have to take the bumper off at all heh heh. Just use a flathead screwdriver and pry the bumper lights off or you can get to them behind the splashgaurd.

Later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts