Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in some new headlights, bright ones. But, the blinkers and the for lights look funny with them.
What lights should i get for them? Do they make different blinkers and fog lights for our cars?

·
Registered
245 Posts
for the fog lights go to shucks,checker,kragen whatever you have in your area and look in the replacment bulb section and you will find the same bulb but in a 100watt instead of the standard 55 watt. just snip off the little extra tab ie:the long one and reinstall they are bright as all hell

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
That little tab that your talking about is a glare shield. All it does is stop the lights from blinding other drivers.

I bent mine down rather than cut it off, people told me that it wouldnt make them any brighter but I think it did. It made them cover more on the road.

Ive had a few sets of bulbs in my headlights. I went from standard to hyperwhites. Fog lights I went from standard to hyperwhites to Ion yellow.

Now I have HID's (the real ones) and I mounted aftermarket foglights down near the bottom of the bumper. I use my foglights switch to control those. The factory foglights I dont use anymore but Im thinking of putting in my ion yellow bulbs and using them again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts