Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

List of Kills

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  jiffy6969 
#1 ·
This is my list of kills and Losses, just to play catch up with you guys.

'00 Porsche 911 (I think) - Lost (Blew my doors off)
Volkswagen Jetta (w/mods) - Kill
Acura Integra GS - Kill
Acura Integra GS-R - Kill
Honda Civic Dx - Kill
Honda Civic Si - Kill
Honda Civic Ex - Kill
Mistubishi Eclipse GS-T - Tie (My buddy's, we've raced over 50 times, a little over half of them he claims, but we haven't determined a winner.)
Nissan 240 SX - Kill
Camaro SS - Tie (There was traffic that day, I outhandled him but his engine was stronger, so it was back and forth)
Volkswagen Beetle - Undetermined (This is the most hooked up Beetle I have ever seen, I know it'll beat me, we raced and we tied, but he just put a supercharger on it, so go figure.)
Now for people who challenge me thinking their shit is fast and are not even in my league. This is pitiful.
Nissan Sentra (sadly) - Raped (Blew the God Damn doors off this fruit.)
'80 or so Ford F-150 - Molested (Why he revved his engine at the stop light at me I will never know, but he know has terminal cancer from the smoke I put in his truck.
Early '90 Chevy Corsica - Tortured (He had a racing stripe and some 15-in chrome plated wheel caps and a $50 stereo from Radio Shack. I guess that means he's fast or something...)
'99 Chevy Cavalier - Cut open its brain and sauteed it
'98? Chevy S-10 Extreme - Why?

See less See more
#3 ·
good kills man

SS camaro though? What kinda mods do you have?

I have a pretty nice share of kills too.

How do you do against mustang GT's? I have beat my share of those.

#4 ·
I don't think he is saying he beat a Camaro SS (that would be absurd), I think he means that he got the upper hand in the traffic. Given the correct lane, and the kind of cahonas I have, I could out run a Camaro SS--not because I'm faster, or my car handles better (cause that ain't the truth), but just because I ended up with less vehicles to go around or dodge or something.

That is what you mean, right Epyon?

#5 ·
ZR2's are different than Extremes! :) I've dusted a couple "Extreme" s-10's in my 6. And as far as I can tell, the only thing extreme about them is the ugly racing stripes and ground effects.

G
#6 ·
Camaro SS - Tie (There was traffic that day, I outhandled him but his engine was stronger, so it was back and forth)
When did you start smoking crack again? I thought you said you quit?

You guys don't really think of this as a kill do you? Racing in traffic, thats a good idea.
Also if you don't know, the SS has suspension upgrades and I'm more than sure it will outhandle an MX-6. By the way what year was the SS?

#7 ·
Look, I don't lie about my kills, I don't BS AT ALL, the Camaro was a newer body style, maybe a '95. He pulled away from me real quick, I don't deny that in the least, his engine was WAY more powerful than mine. On a straightaway, he would have raped me, but I have the ''cahonas'' to do crazy shit to win, I swear I'll probably die racing. I was doin crazy stuff like dippin onto to the shoulder to get around cars they we were both stuck behind, crazy stuff like that. Oh by the way, the Extreme is pretty weak buddy, I actually toyed with that fruit. He was giving it his full go and I kept slowing down to let him catch up. I swear to god. Maybe a ZR-2 is faster, but the Extreme got smoked. All I have on my car's engine so far is NGK plug wires, Borsch +4 Platinum Spark Plugs, and a K & N filter.

#8 ·
Im just saying that the extreme was most likely a 4 banger with an auto if you beat it. A majority of extremes ARE in fact 4 bangers, because anyone with an extreme plans on swapping out the motor for an LS1 anyway. Why throw away a great motor like a 4.3 when you can chuck the 2.2 without feeling bad.
On my Z im going to slap on a vortech supercharger, enjoy the motor like that for a while, and when the motor gets worn out, im going to go with a V8. Thats going to be great.

G
#9 ·
YZF-R1, Why go with the LS1? Buy an LT1 they are cheaper 6-8K vs. 1-3K, there is more parts for them available, and the LS1 is more likely to fall apart, the LT1 can handle punishment way better. I'd love to have a V8 Extreme, awesome looks with power to back them up:)

#10 ·
S-10 LT1

Kris has a point. Anyway theres an Extreme out here in Houston that has an LT1 under the hood. Dammmn thats a fast ass truck. He always runs at Houston Raceway, posting mid 12s in the 1/4. Then theres my crazy neighbor who has a 1990 S-10 packing a 454 V-8 with tons of mods. This is his daily driver and hes running low 11s. He gave me a ride in it one day, man thats the fastest truck/car Ive been in. Small trucks + big powerfull engines = scary fun.

#11 ·
I would argee, Camaro SS's arent SHABBY in the handling department, and if the guy wanted to drive as dangerous as you seem do do, it would have been a dif outcome. (shrug)

I only have a short list:

99-00 Camaro Z28 (by half a length to 70mph)
98? AWD Eclipse (his 14.7 to my 14.1, good race, I have video of that one!! :) )
89? MustangLX w/ Votech SC (claimed he had 275whp...his 14.58 to my 14.53)
Supra TT (I was at his rear wheel to 70mph)

(shrug) who knows...sometimes you win, sometimes you dont...

Darin
93ProbeGT
235whp/251tq

#12 ·
The Extreme I raced must have been a 4-cyl. then I was honestly playing with that guy, and still smoking him. His engine actually did kinda sound like a 4-cyl. now that I think about it. But I would love to take a spin in one with an LS1 motor.

#13 ·
BigProbe, I would like to see that video. Is it on your computer?

YZF, I'm curious what the specs are on your truck. I've been in quite a few S10s with the V6, and they were "peppy" to say the most. I haven't been in a 4X4 S10, but I would imagine that they wouldn't be as fast as a 2X4, merely because of the very significant weight difference. I'm not knocking your truck, or you at all. I just haven't ever heard of a fast stock condition S10 4X4.

Now when you get that supercharger in, lookout! That would be fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.