Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I wanted to create a central list for members to view of people that have scammed on this site and / or ebay sellers. Which is often an ex member of this site.

Cheers!

The Banstick list:

Ona5point0 / jtoys / shawnb
DimaK
jhoxit21
Boopie0385
Ebay/fonpee
Beware: Shpongle Monkey
bizkit29588: John Reiter

·
Registered
196 Posts
Here's another!

Put MazdaBoost there too! Ripped me off for AUS$340 & never replied email or gave me con note num from US. I paid him via PayPal & got back $16AUS!
I don't wanna see anyone else go through this from this fraud!

·
SUPER SAMARAIZER
293 Posts
psgt21 on ebay ripped me off on springs and struts never got item an claims he sent them and later stopped replying back to my emails

downest on mx6 forums here whom never sent my nology wires

shaundizzle on mx6 fourms never sent my jspec headlights kept saying hes going to send it but then took a 6 month fishing trip..atleast make a better BS story then that loser

j2k90 on mx6 fourms from the UK never sent my jspec headlights when he said he did no tracking nothing

·
Registered
140 Posts
rebel2k4 sold me a T3 F2T manifold and the welds were of very poor quality. No penetration. Two of them cracked when I bolted the turbo to it. I sent him pictures of the cracks and he tried to tell me it looked like undercut. I know what the hell undercut is. This was a bead that had been squirted onto a surface with a complete disregard for quality work. He was very difficult to deal with and wouldn't pay for shipping so I could return it to be welded again. After several emails, I decided to have a friend (a production mig welder) take it to work and weld it properly, which cost me nothing.

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Watch out for velocity-tech on ebay. I bought KYB struts off them and when I tried to return them (as they didn't fit the car they said the struts would) they suddenly disappeared. I raised a discrepancy on Ebay and they just waited me out, only giving me a general response in the beginning and not responding to my follow up emails. I then emailed them after the case was closed due to time and they said it was the first time they'd heard from me and to tell them when I purchased the struts. I reminded them of who I was and no response. Two follow up emails later asking if they had received my prior emails were also left unanswered. This is how they do business.

So if you order from Velocity-tech... hopefully they get it right the first time, or you're fucked.

·
Registered
652 Posts
sick

sicksix6 or whatever dirtbag calls himself these days, ripped me off years ago... no one did much to him. kinda why i disappeared

·
Registered
873 Posts
Retracted

1 - 14 of 14 Posts