Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been writing the occasional article here and there to help explain some concepts to friends of mine and some Facebook groups. They tend to get shared pretty widely on forums so I thought I'd stop by and list them for your reading pleasure.

I also am always looking for new topics to write about. Most of these are entry level, and I do have a very big article about tires coming out that is sure to be informative. However, if you have any ideas for articles, or even questions, feel free to send me an email.

The Subaru articles do also have some cross over to the MX6. Especially the Turbo 1st Gens and anyone looking to turbo their N/A MX6. FWIW, my 2nd car was a clean 1st Gen MX6 and I later owned a 2nd Gen as a DD. I've always been real pleased with Mazdas.
Brake Articles

Brakes 101 – Brake Calipers, Pads, Rotors, and Fluid
Suspension & Alignment Articles

Alignment 101 – Camber, Caster, and Toe Angle Explained
How Shocks Work – Mono vs Twin Tube, Rebound, Compression, and Adjustability
Spring Tech – Linear, Progressive, Dual Rate, Calculating Spring Rate, and More.
The Truth About Sway Bars
Engine & Drivetrain Articles

How to Avoid Blown Ringlands in your Subaru WRX, STI, LGT, and FXT
Equal Length vs. Unequal Length Subaru Exhaust Manifolds
Oil Change Interval – When to Change your Oil and Why
Car Overheating? Learn how to Fix it and Prevent it in the Future

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It will take me a while to get the tire article out but it's going to be very, very in-depth. Basically to the extent of my knowledge and what I can find.

If you want to follow the new articles, you can always like me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/vikingspeedshop ... I haven't sold parts in half a year, the site is just a blog now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts