Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ever since the update there have been random words that are in green that are linked to random advertisements, are they permanent or is there a way to turn them off?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i also personally hate this.

but maybe this should have gone in the 'site updates' comment thread.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
depends on your membership level. If you pay for a membership you can turn off the intellitext ads by clicking on 'edit user profile'.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but maybe this should have gone in the 'site updates' comment thread.
yea, it could have gone there too

depends on your membership level. If you pay for a membership you can turn off the intellitext ads by clicking on 'edit user profile'.
thats what i thought, im going to get the premium in the next week or two (i didn't know how to before the update)

thanks!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
yep anybody can turn them off in your user control panel. But why would you want to aren't they awesome and helpful:rolleyes:

autoforms = teh suck

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
yep anybody can turn them off in your user control panel. But why would you want to aren't they awesome and helpful:rolleyes:

autoforms = teh suck
I tend to agree with the general sentiment about ads, but autoforums didnt have to let ALL users disable the itellitext. Easy enough to flip the switch and they have to pay the bills somehow.
*shrug*

Reactions: alwaysbannedMX6

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
your right scooby but I just find intelitext to be the most invasive and annoying of pretty much all ads and I'd wager most people don't know they have the option of turning it off.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Agreed, the only type of ad I dislike more are the ones that popup to cover your screen or the video you are watching.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts