Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know a good place to get some port and polish work done? I know about Chris RAWPOWER at probetalk.com but was wondering if anyone know anyone in the NJ/NY/PA area that could do a good job of it? throttle body and heads too? This is a ways off for me, but just floating the idea and trying to get a price range...thanks for any help.

hr

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
There is a shop in Hackensack NJ that does all kinds of custom engine work. Very nice shop. You walk in there and you see engine swaps left and right, RX7's wripped apart...

It's called Kastech Motorsports.... I'll try to get the number there. They charge per hourI;ve never got any work done with them but hey, if people trust their brand new 3rd gen RX7 and Acura NXS.. then it's goon enough for my MX6...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jersey Mx-6's unite!

found it Jorge, thanks for the tip I'll give them a call sometime soon when I recover from my semi-spending spree (see my shelf below). Here's the info if anyone else is interested....
Kaztech Motorsports
13 E Moonachie Rd
Hackensack, NJ
(201) 229-0939

btw...when u get ur bushings, want to cut a joint deal with ur mechanic on Kennedy for installation? I promise I'll wash the car so it doesn't look bad next to yours, altho it IS silver as well (grin). I need someone to install all my stuff cause I NEVER have time.
hr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts