Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had to have the hood replaced on my 94 Mazda MX6, LS due to a Deer Accident. I have the blue/green exterior color so I had them paint not only the hood, but blend the color into the front fenders and paint the front bumper.

In the process, the LS decal on each Fender needed to be replaced, but for some reason (don't ask me why) the body guy doesn't know the exact location of the LS decal. I have a picture of my car before the accident, but the LS sticker is so small its very fuzzy.

Can someone with an LS tell me the location of the LS decal on the front fenders?

(1) Horizontally on the Driver's side, where is the very right hand edge of the "S" located measuring from the end of the front fender at the DOOR SEAM?

(2) Vertically on the Driver's side, where is the lower line of the "L" or "S" located measuring from the bottom of the door up?

From my picture, it looks like the LS decal is located horizontally about 1/2 the width of the "S" away from the front fender at the DOOR SEAM. Vertically, it looks like it is located above the crease in the fender (flat spot just before crease begins to bulge outward).

If someone could take these measurement and inform me, I would be very greatful!!

Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Jim Post

·
Registered
965 Posts
Alot of people just shave the decals. But you have them off already, don't want to leave them off maybe? I mean, there are plenty of ways to tell the LS from the RS. LS has fogs, a v6 badge on the rear, dual tip muffler, and different wheels. I may even be forgetting somethings.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for the information. I really appreciate it!!
God Bless you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts