Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process right now of building myself an equal length race manifold for my F2t. I am considering making some log manifolds, much like the JGS manifold but fully assembled. Would anyone be interested? BTW this is not advertising I am just testing out the water.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any kind of turbo. I run a T3 myself.

G

·
My adaptor plate manifold is pretty ugly, so if you could beat JGS tools price I'd buy one, I could weld the flange for my15g on myself though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
if you start to sell them how much would it be and how long would it take you to make on e becaus i want toi put a t3 on my pgt this winter and thts would same me alot of time

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I'm pretty sure I have a place that is going to mill me exhaust flanges. Too bad CNC mill time costs $$$$$

Flyswat do you already have the turbo flange? I dont have a pattern for that turbo so I have no way to make it. Anyways I am trying to be reasonable. I'm not out to make a bunch of money just help some people out. You have to also realize that time = money, the flanges are expensive for me, and it takes me around 5 hrs to assemble one manifold, and way more if I have to make the flanges. I was thinking pricing them about $200 + shipping, completely assembled if this mill deal goes through. For you flyswat like $125 if you already have the flange and pipe. I think JGS is like $250 unassembled or $350 assembled + shipping, cant remember.

It would take me at least 3 wks to make one manifold and they would be made on order.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No one wanted a manifold so I never made any. Now I dont have access to good tools to do it.

I do have a set of head flanges for an F2t though if anyone wants to buy them

·
Registered
581 Posts
this equal length mani for the f2t, is it for the stock turbo?...if so i may be interested in one, keep us posted!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts